Welcome to Coldd Security!
Coldd Security values your privacy. This policy describes what information we collect, how we use it and, if necessary, with whom we share it.
The personal data of users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under the responsibility and liability of:
- Coldd Security LLC
- Harkle Rd, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505, United States
- [email protected]
(Hereinafter referred to as “Coldd Security”).
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Coldd Security. These are the types of information we collect:
Information you provide to us. You provide information when you search, read and view content, sign up for our newsletter, purchase products, and communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
- Email address
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our websites or online presence, such as cookies.
We use the information you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests and providing the services. Coldd Security will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to provide the functionalities of the website or as long as the user does not withdraw their consent or their account is closed or deleted. The user’s personal data will be deleted from our database immediately after the user withdraws their consent or their account is deleted.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our website. We use personal information collected through our site as described below:
- Identify you as a user on our system.
- Provide affiliate links.
- Provide courses and content.
- Display relevant advertising on the website.
- Understand and improve your experience using our site and our products.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about products and services offered on the Coldd Security website.
- Coldd Security marketing purposes.
- To protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT?
By registering on the website and providing us with personal information to communicate with you, you consent to our collection and use of your information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via the contact information or contact page.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data (Google Analytics), hosting provider (https://www.banahosting.com/es/), providing search results and links, and sending emails. These services may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Coldd Security and Others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Coldd Security, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you may go to third parties, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Coldd Security uses anonymous browsing information automatically collected by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
E-mail. The email address you provide to receive email communications from us will never be rented or sold to a third party.
On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, where you can share your information.
It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social network used on our website.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Web site, transaction information is transmitted to and from the Web site in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose in knowing that information to provide products or services to you and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information.
Coldd Security follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Coldd Security receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Coldd Security strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data provided to Coldd Security:
- Access your personal data.
- Request correction of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your data.
- Request portability.
- Not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
Users may exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact details or the contact page and indicating the reason for their request.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the user shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data does not comply with the regulations, as well as in the event that he/she is not satisfied with the exercise of his/her rights. The supervisory authority where the complaint was filed will inform the complainant about the course and outcome of the complaint.
RIGHTS OF EU MEMBERS (UNDER GDPR)
If you are ordinarily located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or delete your information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and Portability: You may access your information at any time.
Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You may also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contacting us.
- Objection: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process data relating to you. You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a lawful basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
- In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill any contracts we may have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests mentioned above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
You can see more information about these rights at
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We comply with the requirements of applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
EDITING AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, correct or delete your information at any time by contacting us using the contact information.
To unsubscribe from Coldd Security email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request must be processed within 48 hours.
SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
Coldd Security regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to address any questions or concerns about this Policy or Coldd Security’s treatment of personal information by contacting us.
When we receive formal written complaints, it is Coldd Security’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding their concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Coldd Security and an individual.